Hi. I am trying to form a private group for overland adventure of Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal to capital of Tibet, Lhasa by TOYOTA LANDCRUISER, via one day hike of Everest Base Camp. I have found the attractive cost of US$ 1300.00 per person for a group of 5. Any 4 or anyone willing to make a group of 5 thats including me, please e-mail me or add my e-mail to your man buddy list so that we could work out the plans. The expedition lasts 11 days and cost includes all transportation from Kathmandu to Lhasa by landcruiser, BB accommodation and flight back to to Kathmandu. SO its a deal worth taking I think. Please do contact me. CIAO!!
Private group for Tibet Adventure.
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Cell Phones in India
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Kashmir or Nepal
- 16 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars