I am traveling to Kuala Lumpur soon and I would like to check if anybody knows how much is backpacking equpment in Kuala Lumpur specialized stores.
I contacted 3 of them by e-mail but I did not get any response.
I also checked their web sites but there is no price listed next to product picture.
So, if anybody is from KL or has bought equpiment there, please give me some hint how much is:
-ordinary-no fancy backpack-65-75 L
-ordinary tent for 1-2 people
-ordinary sleeping bag for southeast asia weather
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 3 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking
- 4 Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 5 Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 6 Go Processing Complaints| Go Processing Online Complaints
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice