I am traveling to Kuala Lumpur soon and I would like to check if anybody knows how much is backpacking equpment in Kuala Lumpur specialized stores.
I contacted 3 of them by e-mail but I did not get any response.
I also checked their web sites but there is no price listed next to product picture.
So, if anybody is from KL or has bought equpiment there, please give me some hint how much is:
-ordinary-no fancy backpack-65-75 L
-ordinary tent for 1-2 people
-ordinary sleeping bag for southeast asia weather
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama