I am traveling to Kuala Lumpur soon and I would like to check if anybody knows how much is backpacking equpment in Kuala Lumpur specialized stores.
I contacted 3 of them by e-mail but I did not get any response.
I also checked their web sites but there is no price listed next to product picture.
So, if anybody is from KL or has bought equpiment there, please give me some hint how much is:
-ordinary-no fancy backpack-65-75 L
-ordinary tent for 1-2 people
-ordinary sleeping bag for southeast asia weather
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 Bali private driver recommendation
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 The Indian money crunch.
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?