Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Some notes about South Korea
- 8 Travelling to SEA
- 9 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 10 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 11 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 12 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 13 Made the Jump!
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??