Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Pre-book Phu Quoc Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 First time to srilanka
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 15 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 16 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 19 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 20 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 21 Nepal
- 22 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 23 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 24 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 25 4-5 days in SE Asia