Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Pre-book Phu Quoc Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 4 Bali in begging of July
- 5 Two questions about Thailand
- 6 Bali - January 2015
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 10 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 11 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 12 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 13 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 17 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 18 china
- 19 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 20 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 21 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 22 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 23 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 24 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 25 New airport in Mumbai