Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Pre-book Phu Quoc Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 3 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 4 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 5 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Malaysia travel route help!
- 8 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 9 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 10 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 11 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 19 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 22 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 23 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 24 2-3 days in Georgia
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?