Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 2 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 3 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 4 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 5 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 6 Hong Kong - help please.
- 7 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 8 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 9 Eating in India
- 10 Trekking in India
- 11 Where best to stay in Penang
- 12 Vietnam - September 2015
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 17-Day Itinerary
- 15 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 16 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Need Help for the itinerary
- 19 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 20 India On Arrival Visa
- 21 vietnam transportation
- 22 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 23 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 24 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea