Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Pre-book Phu Quoc Hotel?
- 1 Indian Visa
- 2 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 5 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 First time in Japan
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Heyloo Hampi
- 14 Southern India
- 15 Bangkok - November 2014
- 16 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 19 Best Food in Tokyo
- 20 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 21 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 22 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 23 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 Bangkok Taxi Complaints