Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 3 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 4 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 10 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 11 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 15 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand