Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 5 Northern India in June
- 6 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 7 Hakone Free Pass
- 8 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 OAT trip to India
- 12 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 13 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 14 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 15 Castle & King tour operator review
- 16 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 20 Singapore or Bali
- 21 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 22 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 23 RHK'S Spring trip
- 24 Hotels in Beijing
- 25 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai