Group of 4 going to stay 4 nights on Phu Quoc in December and we're having a tough time determining whether to prebook a hotel or simply use Agoda upon arrival in Vietnam. Would appreciate advice from those that have been to PQ. Normally I like to plan ahead but perhaps a better deal/location can be obtained by waiting until a few days before arrival. Our friends had success doing this in Thailand. Any advice/experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
PS. Looking at Thien Hai Son hotel at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 Serendipity Srilanka
- 3 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 4 Best Travel agent in India. Any Advise?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 8 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka in December
- 15 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 16 january 31 in colombo
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts