I am going to be travelling to India for the first time in November and wondering if I actually need to get a "B" adaptor on top of the universal adaptor I already own. On the adaptor I have it says that it is good for Asia. The B adaptor looks similar to the European adaptor only the prongs look a bit thicker. I will be staying in some more rural areas that I assume may not have the most modern technology so I am wondering if some of you well travelled folks can advise me please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for access code to travel
- 2 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 3 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 13 India help needed
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 Hoi Ann hotel