Very excited! with the help of Andrew on the lounge I was able to figure out how to post some photos in my TR for the very first time. It's not perfect (isn't posting just one set at this time). Anyway, pls take a look http://www.fodors.com/community/asia/our-seasia-odyssey.cfm
Posting some VN photos for first time ever
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 3 Room for Rental
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 14 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 17 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 18 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 19 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan