I am usually on the USA and Caribbean boards, so this is my first time posting on the Asia board
My father lives in Singapore (teaches English) and has for over 5 years. I am also a teacher and have summers off...I have never visited Singapore, so I am thinking of planning a trip there next summer. I don't need tips on what to see there since obviously I can get that from Dad, but I was interested in where you all might suggest I also visit. I live on the East Coast of the USA, so I would have a couple weeks to spend...where else would be convenient to visit from Singapore, assuming my RT flight takes me to and from Sg? I was thinking maybe Bali or Bangkok? I love beachy, islandy vacations, as well as exotic cities. Any suggestions would be great Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
Possible trip to Singapore next summer -- where else in Asia to visit?