I am usually on the USA and Caribbean boards, so this is my first time posting on the Asia board
My father lives in Singapore (teaches English) and has for over 5 years. I am also a teacher and have summers off...I have never visited Singapore, so I am thinking of planning a trip there next summer. I don't need tips on what to see there since obviously I can get that from Dad, but I was interested in where you all might suggest I also visit. I live on the East Coast of the USA, so I would have a couple weeks to spend...where else would be convenient to visit from Singapore, assuming my RT flight takes me to and from Sg? I was thinking maybe Bali or Bangkok? I love beachy, islandy vacations, as well as exotic cities. Any suggestions would be great Thanks a lot!
Possible trip to Singapore next summer -- where else in Asia to visit?
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 15 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 16 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 17 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 18 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 19 Indian Visa
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?