After your useful advice, we've decided to push back our Thailand trip to February, because Dec/Jan were so expensive and full.
Our question now is.. What would be the best island to go to in Feb, in terms of weather? We want a pool villa, a nice beach, maybe some diving and definitely quiet and not touristy. So far, we've looked at Sala Samui & Lamai Villas. Banyon tree is too expensive. Sala Samui seems to have some good reviews, but we're not sure about the surrounding area. Lamai Villas is new, not many reviews. Has anyone stayed there recently?
Pool Villas recommendation - Thai Islands
- 1 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 2 India, What Can I Say!
- 3 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 13 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 14 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 15 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 22 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 23 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Udaipur, India