We plan to visit Mirihi Island Resort in about a month.I have been reading about some recent political turmoil in the Maldives.I understand some dockworkers have gone on strike,and many resort workers have also threatened to strike.Should we be concerned about the recent election upheaval?
Political Situation in the Maldives
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 3 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 4 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 7 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 8 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 9 Angkor Wat guide
- 10 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 11 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip