I just got a satleite call from my husband who is spending 3 weeks in Nepal trekking around Manang. He is apparently going to Pokhara, which he had not planned on, and asked me to research lodging. Can anyone suggest a good hotel/inn etc? Sounds like the going rate is $5-10, but price is not really an issue, so would appreciate any help narrowing down what sounds like 250 choices. (Quiet, clean, well located and interesting would be top criteria!)
Pokhara lodging - HELP -- for husband currently traveling Manang to Pokhara
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 6 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Kashmir today
- 10 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 11 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 12 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 13 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 16 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 17 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 18 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 19 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 20 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 21 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Triple Room in Singapore
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Favorite hotel in X'ian?