Doubt I will get back to Nepal again. Only have one day before Bhutan and then four days in Kathmandu after Bhutan. Thinking of flying to Pokhara for one night so we could see it and do a day trip from there, flying back to Kath late next afternoon. Is this bad idea?..
Pokhara? During our few days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Myanmar - some questions
- 4 July itinerary in Japan
- 5 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 6 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 7 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 8 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 14 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014