I am going on a Japan-American Grassroots Summit in June - this year the Summit is in the Noto Peninsula.
I will be spending time IN Shika = a village on the Sea of Japan - hailed as one of the great bathing spots. There are so many things that this Summit will expose me to. Following the week on the Noto Peninsula, I can go to several places - and I'm thinking about Kyoto for my additional 4days/3 nights. My quesion is: if I wanted to go to Kanagawa - to see Mt. Fuji and Yokohama, or Kagoshima where there are natural sand steam baths - how far would this be - how can I get from Kyoto to - particularly Kagoshima?
AND suggestions are welcomed - I will have 4 days/3 nights in Kyoto, Japan, Kanagawa, Kagoshima - or other small villages/towns. I am traveling as a single female.
Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 2 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 11 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 12 How much Yen?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India