I am going on a Japan-American Grassroots Summit in June - this year the Summit is in the Noto Peninsula.
I will be spending time IN Shika = a village on the Sea of Japan - hailed as one of the great bathing spots. There are so many things that this Summit will expose me to. Following the week on the Noto Peninsula, I can go to several places - and I'm thinking about Kyoto for my additional 4days/3 nights. My quesion is: if I wanted to go to Kanagawa - to see Mt. Fuji and Yokohama, or Kagoshima where there are natural sand steam baths - how far would this be - how can I get from Kyoto to - particularly Kagoshima?
AND suggestions are welcomed - I will have 4 days/3 nights in Kyoto, Japan, Kanagawa, Kagoshima - or other small villages/towns. I am traveling as a single female.
Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 http://www.mindextra.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 3 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/explosive-f13/
- 5 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/explosive-f13/
- 9 Zayed Future Energy Prize Calls for Entries
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 13 Jewellery in Singapore
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 18 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 19 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 Train Travel in Thailand
- 22 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 23 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?