I am going on a Japan-American Grassroots Summit in June - this year the Summit is in the Noto Peninsula.
I will be spending time IN Shika = a village on the Sea of Japan - hailed as one of the great bathing spots. There are so many things that this Summit will expose me to. Following the week on the Noto Peninsula, I can go to several places - and I'm thinking about Kyoto for my additional 4days/3 nights. My quesion is: if I wanted to go to Kanagawa - to see Mt. Fuji and Yokohama, or Kagoshima where there are natural sand steam baths - how far would this be - how can I get from Kyoto to - particularly Kagoshima?
AND suggestions are welcomed - I will have 4 days/3 nights in Kyoto, Japan, Kanagawa, Kagoshima - or other small villages/towns. I am traveling as a single female.
Thank you for your assistance.
Point of reference in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 11 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 12 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 13 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 15 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 16 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 17 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary