I am going on a Japan-American Grassroots Summit in June - this year the Summit is in the Noto Peninsula.
I will be spending time IN Shika = a village on the Sea of Japan - hailed as one of the great bathing spots. There are so many things that this Summit will expose me to. Following the week on the Noto Peninsula, I can go to several places - and I'm thinking about Kyoto for my additional 4days/3 nights. My quesion is: if I wanted to go to Kanagawa - to see Mt. Fuji and Yokohama, or Kagoshima where there are natural sand steam baths - how far would this be - how can I get from Kyoto to - particularly Kagoshima?
AND suggestions are welcomed - I will have 4 days/3 nights in Kyoto, Japan, Kanagawa, Kagoshima - or other small villages/towns. I am traveling as a single female.
Thank you for your assistance.
Point of reference in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 5 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 6 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 7 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 11 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 12 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 14 10 days in South Korea?
- 15 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 16 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 17 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 20 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 21 India at the end of May
- 22 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 23 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 24 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 25 River tours in China - please share your experiences