i m a Bangladeshi, i have indian visa, i want to visit nepal from west bengal (india) using by bus .. land border..cross. is it possible ? need any nepal visa ?
how to hotel & other cost.. plz help me..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 2 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 3 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 4 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 5 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 6 Bangkok, day tours.
- 7 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 15 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 23 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 24 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 25 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August