Wish to make the most out of my slips of time in & out of Bangkok with my SE Asia travel. I am interested in handbags & shoes although even though I wear a 6 have been advised may be difficult to find. If you had little time, where would you shop? And what is the best way to get there? Taxi? Any tips for solo woman securing taxi? Thx again.
Pls help me power shop Bangkok!
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!