Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바둑이 맞고 ▼추천인 : 지퍼 접속추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 게임몽릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 3 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 10 Sri Lanka advice
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Ryokan in Japan
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 15 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Itinerary & airport help
- 18 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 19 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,