Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,