Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 2 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 3 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 6 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 7 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 8 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 9 China itinerary
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 12 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 16 First trip to Japan
- 17 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 18 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 19 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 20 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 21 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 22 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 25 Northern India in June
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,