Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 7 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 8 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary