Hello to all,
i was wondering if somebody could give me a short history report (just a few lines)of separately Chinatown, Little India and Arab street (lets say 10 lines each), also tell me the most important sites of chinese, malaysian and indian interest and also refer to the most interesting dishes. But all in short because i am getting lots of info which is more confusing me than helping me.
I would really appreciate some help!! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 2 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 3 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 4 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 5 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help
- 7 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 8 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 9 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 10 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 11 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 12 Great Wall hike
- 13 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 17 Hotel in Tokyo
- 18 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 20 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 21 Myanmar Help
- 22 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 23 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 24 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 25 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
Please help with info on Singapore history and places of interest
Hello to all,