My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Castle & King tour questions
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 9 5 days Japan
- 10 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 11 My First India Trip
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 15 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 16 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 17 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 18 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 19 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 20 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 21 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 22 JAPANiCAN.com
- 23 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning