My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan -OAT tour
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 9 Japan Itinerary for May
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 12 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 13 General question
- 14 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 15 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 16 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 17 South Korea 5 days
- 18 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 23 Phuket Hotel
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!