My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 2 Three days in Bangkok
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Khao Lak
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 8 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 9 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 10 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 11 Photos from India!
- 12 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 17 Myanmar River Cruises
- 18 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 19 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 How to handle cash in Japan
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 24 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 25 Six days in Hong Kong