My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 7 Going to Thailand!
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Help needed
- 10 Stop-over in Seoul
- 11 2 week Japan itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 14 Visa Cambodia
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 16 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 17 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 18 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 19 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 21 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 22 meeting at beijing airport
- 23 One week in Tokyo
- 24 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014