My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 5 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 6 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 14 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 South East Asia
- 22 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 23 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 24 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 25 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!