My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 10 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary