My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 RHK'S Spring trip
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 9 Hotels in Beijing
- 10 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip