My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인섯다게임オ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 2 온라인바둑이룰ぎ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 3 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 4 Vietnam - September 2015
- 5 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 6 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 7 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 8 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 9 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 10 Sri Lanka plan
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Beijing
- 13 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Private guide and driver for India
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Hong Kong - help please.
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 23 Eating in India
- 24 Trekking in India
- 25 Where best to stay in Penang