My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 Indian visa
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 5 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 6 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Art in Shanghai
- 9 Does anyone goes through Dream Heaven Adventure?
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 Dress code in India
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 One week in India
- 14 Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 19 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 20 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 23 Passport Safety
- 24 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 25 To Hue or not to Hue?