My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Chengdu and Beijing
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 5 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 2 months in Indonesia
- 11 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 14 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 I miss Mongolia
- 17 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 18 Visa on Arrival
- 19 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 20 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Japanese art
- 24 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 25 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?