My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Incheon Transit Tours
- 4 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 12 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 15 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 25 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)