My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 3 Kowloon Hotels
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 6 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 7 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 8 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 11 For: Crellston
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 14 Bangkok in April?!?
- 15 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 India Trip Report
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 My visit to Cambodia
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 New Member
- 23 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 24 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 25 My visit to Vietnam