My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 shanghai for 4 days
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 12 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 13 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 14 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 17 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 18 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 19 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 20 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 21 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 24 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar