My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions