My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pondicherry hotel
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 4 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Christmas in Bali
- 7 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 8 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 9 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 10 Arashiyama Excursion
- 11 Help with choosing guided tour
- 12 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 13 Yunnan to Guilin
- 14 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 15 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 16 Christmas in Cambodia
- 17 Best beach in December
- 18 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 19 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 20 China visa
- 21 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 25 Visa to Beijing China