My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rice Terraces near Yangshuo and Guilin
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 6 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 7 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 8 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 9 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 10 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 11 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 12 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 13 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 14 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 15 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 16 10 days in South Korea?
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 19 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 22 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 23 India at the end of May
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Delhi hotel & Pickup