My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Please help me choose between these hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 Tour company practices
- 3 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 4 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 North Vietnam Again!
- 12 Passport Safety
- 13 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Mt Aso Eruption
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Independent female traveller
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India