My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A train ride through Java
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 4 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 5 Malaysia 2 weeks in December
- 6 Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife
- 7 Bangkok, day tours.
- 8 SW CHINA itinerary - Advise PLEASE!
- 9 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 10 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 11 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 12 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 13 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 14 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 15 Kyushu in late September
- 16 Georgia e-visa application
- 17 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 18 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 19 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 20 My First India Trip
- 21 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 22 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 23 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 24 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 25 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?