My wife, 13 year old daughter, and I will be in Singapore for four days in early fall, and I'm trying to choose between the following three hotels:
Berjaya Singapore Hotel, 83 Duxton Road, Singapore 089540
Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Rd, Singapore 188966
I'm mostly concerned about location rather than star rating, I want the hotel to be within walking distance to many interesting places, and have something interesting to do at night in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Need Help for the itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Eating in India
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 17-Day Itinerary
- 8 India On Arrival Visa
- 9 vietnam transportation
- 10 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 11 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 12 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 12 days in Japan
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 17 Tigerwalah Experience
- 18 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 21 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 22 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 23 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 24 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 25 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa