The Oriental and Peninsula are gorgeous hotels in Bangkok but just too over budget for my hubby and myself. I really want to stay Riverside. Which hotel would you choose between Shangri la or Marriott Resort and Spa? Both are more reasonably priced? Also your favorite rooms with Balconies in either? Thank you soooo much for your help in advance.
Please help me choose between Marriott Resort and Spa or Shangrila?
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 8 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 12 Wildlife Tour of India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 white sand beaches in thailand
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 23 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 24 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 25 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!