The Oriental and Peninsula are gorgeous hotels in Bangkok but just too over budget for my hubby and myself. I really want to stay Riverside. Which hotel would you choose between Shangri la or Marriott Resort and Spa? Both are more reasonably priced? Also your favorite rooms with Balconies in either? Thank you soooo much for your help in advance.
Please help me choose between Marriott Resort and Spa or Shangrila?
- 1 SALAY from BAGAN
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 Japan: best time to go?
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Visit To Goa
- 19 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 20 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 21 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT