The Oriental and Peninsula are gorgeous hotels in Bangkok but just too over budget for my hubby and myself. I really want to stay Riverside. Which hotel would you choose between Shangri la or Marriott Resort and Spa? Both are more reasonably priced? Also your favorite rooms with Balconies in either? Thank you soooo much for your help in advance.
Please help me choose between Marriott Resort and Spa or Shangrila?
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 where to go in SE Asia
- 16 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 17 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 18 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)