We are a family of four, Mom and Dad mid 50's, daughter 28 and son 24. The kids have invited us to travel with them to SEA! Our dates are March 21 to April 4. We are flying out of JFK and arrive BKK on the 22 evening. The rest of this is tentative. We are wondering if we are biting off too much. Thinking of cutting Chaing Mai if needed. None of our group has been to SEA, but all experienced one backpack travelers. So--March 23, 24 and 25 in BKK, then a beach (suggestions welcomed--we prefer more quiet than noise) for March 26, 27, 28. Travel 29 to Siem Reap with a full three days there--Mar. 30, 31 April 1, Chaing Mai for April 2 and 3 and then go back to BKK to leave April 4 in the morning. The last days in each place will be travel times via air in the evening. I'm voting cutting the beach to two days since we have all been to beaches before. Some want to cut CM since it is further to get there. I appreciate any suggestions. We are all so excited to take this trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 Serendipity Srilanka
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: