We are a family of four, Mom and Dad mid 50's, daughter 28 and son 24. The kids have invited us to travel with them to SEA! Our dates are March 21 to April 4. We are flying out of JFK and arrive BKK on the 22 evening. The rest of this is tentative. We are wondering if we are biting off too much. Thinking of cutting Chaing Mai if needed. None of our group has been to SEA, but all experienced one backpack travelers. So--March 23, 24 and 25 in BKK, then a beach (suggestions welcomed--we prefer more quiet than noise) for March 26, 27, 28. Travel 29 to Siem Reap with a full three days there--Mar. 30, 31 April 1, Chaing Mai for April 2 and 3 and then go back to BKK to leave April 4 in the morning. The last days in each place will be travel times via air in the evening. I'm voting cutting the beach to two days since we have all been to beaches before. Some want to cut CM since it is further to get there. I appreciate any suggestions. We are all so excited to take this trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오여행 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 best Places to Travel in Asia Under 10000
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 EDITORS HELP....
- 7 Buying Jewelry in India
- 8 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 Mandalay questions
- 21 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 22 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia