I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yunnan to Guilin
- 2 Best beach in December
- 3 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 4 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 5 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 6 Christmas in Cambodia
- 7 Christmas in Bali
- 8 China visa
- 9 Help with choosing guided tour
- 10 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 11 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 12 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 13 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 14 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 16 Visa to Beijing China
- 17 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 18 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 19 Hotel in Langkawi
- 20 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 21 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 22 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 23 Japanese Alps
- 24 One month in Java and Bali
- 25 Visa Service Referral Needed
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)