I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Japan Rail Pass
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)