I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 12 Indonesian visa update
- 13 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 14 Vietnam October 2014
- 15 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 16 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 17 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 18 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 21 3 days in Teheran
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 24 Myranmar VISA
- 25 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014