I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Passport
- 13 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)