I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rice Terraces near Yangshuo and Guilin
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 6 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 7 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 8 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 9 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 10 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 11 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 12 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 13 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 14 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 15 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 16 10 days in South Korea?
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 19 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 22 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 23 India at the end of May
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Delhi hotel & Pickup