I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 4 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Magical India
- 12 geisha performance
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.