I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 4 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)