I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Travel Itenary
- 11 Halong Bay cruise
- 12 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 13 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Fabric shops in India
- 17 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 18 thai baht allowance
- 19 japan itenirary help
- 20 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 25 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)