I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 2 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 8 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 9 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)