I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 One week in Tokyo
- 5 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 6 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 7 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 8 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 9 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 10 china
- 11 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 12 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 China - Personal recommendations
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 18 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 19 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 20 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 Driving in Laos
- 23 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 24 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 25 How would you organize this itinerary?