I came upon this website http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-most-romantic-islands/9 listing the maldives rangali island as one of the romantic destinations in the world and I...liked the pictures. I am sure there are probably more spectacular/romantic/appealing islands etc, but I somehow was stuck with the images...
I am in the process of convincing myself that is...worth the money to spend, traveling from Boston, MA, to the specific destination for the 15th year anniversary taking my wife there on a (hopefully) romantic getaway. Is it worth it? I mean, for some reason those pictures struck a chord....I am not sure...I may be wrong but it is a gut feeling telling me this is it...do you have any suggestions to convince me otherwise? If not, then, when would it be a good time to go to rangali island? I am thinking of a time that you of course can enjoy swimming mostly, warm weather (80-90s or even higher temps are OK).
At this point I am at the beginning stages of my search so please bear with me and my (possibly) upcoming questions.
Planning trip to Maldives (vs. some other comparable dest)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 2 Malaysia travel route help!
- 3 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 4 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 5 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 6 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 10 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 11 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 15 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 16 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 17 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 18 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 2-3 days in Georgia
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 Travel Insurance
- 25 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?