I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 5 Kowloon Hotels
- 6 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 10 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 11 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 12 For: Crellston
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 15 Bangkok in April?!?
- 16 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 India Trip Report
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 My visit to Cambodia
- 22 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 23 New Member
- 24 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 25 Khoa Sok National Park in April?