I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 3 thai air Discovery pass question
- 4 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 5 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 8 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 9 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 10 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 13 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 16 10 days in South Korea?
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 19 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 22 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 23 India at the end of May
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour