I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 4 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 5 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 6 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 11 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 12 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 13 Angkor - when to go?
- 14 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 15 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 16 India with 4 kids
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Destination Bangkok, again
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)