I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 3 Thailand mid-December
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 9 Indian visa
- 10 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 13 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 18 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 19 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 20 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 21 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 22 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!