I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 4 WARNING on Air Mandalay
- 5 Passport question
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Places to visit in India in October
- 8 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 9 Tour company practices
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 13 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 14 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 15 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 North Vietnam Again!
- 20 Castle & King
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 23 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Indonesia for 10 days with kids