I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 3 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 4 Eating in India
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 17-Day Itinerary
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 Trekking in India
- 9 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 10 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 11 Need Help for the itinerary
- 12 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 13 India On Arrival Visa
- 14 vietnam transportation
- 15 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 16 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 17 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 12 days in Japan
- 20 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 21 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 22 Tigerwalah Experience
- 23 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 24 Where best to stay in Penang
- 25 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days