I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 Layover in Hong Kong
- 3 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 4 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 5 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 6 Blooming chart in Japan
- 7 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 12 Italy from an Asian base
- 13 Bus service in Nepal
- 14 Travel to India in May?
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 9 days in Bali
- 17 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 18 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 19 Advice for a newbie!
- 20 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?