I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 5 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 6 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 7 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 Rental Car Bali
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 12 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 15 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 20 Some notes about South Korea
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Burma itinerary critic.
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help for April 2017