I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Amphawa Floating Market
- 4 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 7 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 11 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 21 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon