I'm a newbie. I'm planning my honeymoon to somewhere in Asia. First idea is Thailand or Bali. But now my fiancé prefers something new, less popular and touristy and would like to explore culture as well, not just a classic beach stay. We think about Vietnam or Cambodia. Do you have any experience in planning a nice honeymoon trip?
Planning Honeymoon In Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 2 Clothing needs
- 3 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 11 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 12 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 13 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 14 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 19 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali