I'm planning for Thai,Cambodia and Vietnam tour-My husband and my 10 year old daughter are both coming,we're all excited actually.Main question is safety for my daughter and is boarder crossing between Thai-Cambodia-Vietnam safe?I'm having hard time doing this itinerary; and i have to add this is my husband and daughter's first international tour so any suggestions and pointers are highly appreciated.
Day 1. -Bangkok to Ayutthaya-4 days -
We're going to skip the fun at BKK and head for Ayutthaya for 4 days, i'm a bit of photo enthusiast and my daughter like nature,Elephant ride is something shes interested.(is 4 days too long or short?how many days is sufficient to see all of Ayutthaya?).
Day 5 -Heading to Bangkok- 6 days.
We're gonna visit the Siam water world first,temples ,palace,visit floating market,and we might sign up for cooking classes too and shopping.
Day 7 -Cross boarder to Siem Reap,7 days.
Planning of getting a 3 days pass at Angkor wat,visit temple,palace and signing up for khmer cooking class.Does anyone know of activities for my little girl in this part of town?
Day 14-Bus ride to Phom pehn,5 days. Spend time visiting museums,palace and temples .Any suggestion? Day 20- bus ride to Saigon for 6 days. Visit tourist attraction,havent really had the time figuring out what to do in Vietnam ,apart from i really love Pho.Any suggestion? Might visit Nha trang or Hanoi....
Thats pretty much it,any feedback and suggestion on hotels,accomodation,restaurants,child friendly activities and points of interest are all greatly appreciated,and yes we only got average budget.
Thanks a lot, Liv
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 China prices for knock off designer ?
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 a year in burma
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 Capsule hotels
- 9 Borneo forest fires
- 10 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA