I'm planning for Thai,Cambodia and Vietnam tour-My husband and my 10 year old daughter are both coming,we're all excited actually.Main question is safety for my daughter and is boarder crossing between Thai-Cambodia-Vietnam safe?I'm having hard time doing this itinerary; and i have to add this is my husband and daughter's first international tour so any suggestions and pointers are highly appreciated.
Day 1. -Bangkok to Ayutthaya-4 days -
We're going to skip the fun at BKK and head for Ayutthaya for 4 days, i'm a bit of photo enthusiast and my daughter like nature,Elephant ride is something shes interested.(is 4 days too long or short?how many days is sufficient to see all of Ayutthaya?).
Day 5 -Heading to Bangkok- 6 days.
We're gonna visit the Siam water world first,temples ,palace,visit floating market,and we might sign up for cooking classes too and shopping.
Day 7 -Cross boarder to Siem Reap,7 days.
Planning of getting a 3 days pass at Angkor wat,visit temple,palace and signing up for khmer cooking class.Does anyone know of activities for my little girl in this part of town?
Day 14-Bus ride to Phom pehn,5 days. Spend time visiting museums,palace and temples .Any suggestion? Day 20- bus ride to Saigon for 6 days. Visit tourist attraction,havent really had the time figuring out what to do in Vietnam ,apart from i really love Pho.Any suggestion? Might visit Nha trang or Hanoi....
Thats pretty much it,any feedback and suggestion on hotels,accomodation,restaurants,child friendly activities and points of interest are all greatly appreciated,and yes we only got average budget.
Thanks a lot, Liv
Planning for Thailand-Cambodia-Vietnam trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Visa
- 7 Gluten free in Japan?
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 12 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 13 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 Need a guide in Burma?
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 20 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 23 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights