My frens and I (five of us) are planning for a trip to South Korea nov-dec 2004. We know this is early as we will be going there on our own. Our trip will be at least five days (excluding travel time). Is the duration too long or just fine?
We would like to know any place of interest to visit at that time.
We would like to skip all museums and temples. However, we would like to know any place to find good food in korea. It does not have to be a tourist spot.
The main purpose we go there is to snow ski. Is it worth to stay a night there? I know the resorts there will be expensive. We might want to spend around 2 days for skiing. Too many days of skiing will tire us out.
We have no particular preference in which part of South Korea to stay. Which place in South Korea is a must to visit?
Where would we find budgeted accomodation?
Planning for a trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 Krabi island tours
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enjoy weed in a safe place
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 11 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 18 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 19 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 20 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea