My frens and I (five of us) are planning for a trip to South Korea nov-dec 2004. We know this is early as we will be going there on our own. Our trip will be at least five days (excluding travel time). Is the duration too long or just fine?
We would like to know any place of interest to visit at that time.
We would like to skip all museums and temples. However, we would like to know any place to find good food in korea. It does not have to be a tourist spot.
The main purpose we go there is to snow ski. Is it worth to stay a night there? I know the resorts there will be expensive. We might want to spend around 2 days for skiing. Too many days of skiing will tire us out.
We have no particular preference in which part of South Korea to stay. Which place in South Korea is a must to visit?
Where would we find budgeted accomodation?
Planning for a trip
- 1 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 2 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 3 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines