My frens and I (five of us) are planning for a trip to South Korea nov-dec 2004. We know this is early as we will be going there on our own. Our trip will be at least five days (excluding travel time). Is the duration too long or just fine?
We would like to know any place of interest to visit at that time.
We would like to skip all museums and temples. However, we would like to know any place to find good food in korea. It does not have to be a tourist spot.
The main purpose we go there is to snow ski. Is it worth to stay a night there? I know the resorts there will be expensive. We might want to spend around 2 days for skiing. Too many days of skiing will tire us out.
We have no particular preference in which part of South Korea to stay. Which place in South Korea is a must to visit?
Where would we find budgeted accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 base bangkok or manilla
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week