My frens and I (five of us) are planning for a trip to South Korea nov-dec 2004. We know this is early as we will be going there on our own. Our trip will be at least five days (excluding travel time). Is the duration too long or just fine?
We would like to know any place of interest to visit at that time.
We would like to skip all museums and temples. However, we would like to know any place to find good food in korea. It does not have to be a tourist spot.
The main purpose we go there is to snow ski. Is it worth to stay a night there? I know the resorts there will be expensive. We might want to spend around 2 days for skiing. Too many days of skiing will tire us out.
We have no particular preference in which part of South Korea to stay. Which place in South Korea is a must to visit?
Where would we find budgeted accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.