My frens and I (five of us) are planning for a trip to South Korea nov-dec 2004. We know this is early as we will be going there on our own. Our trip will be at least five days (excluding travel time). Is the duration too long or just fine?
We would like to know any place of interest to visit at that time.
We would like to skip all museums and temples. However, we would like to know any place to find good food in korea. It does not have to be a tourist spot.
The main purpose we go there is to snow ski. Is it worth to stay a night there? I know the resorts there will be expensive. We might want to spend around 2 days for skiing. Too many days of skiing will tire us out.
We have no particular preference in which part of South Korea to stay. Which place in South Korea is a must to visit?
Where would we find budgeted accomodation?
Planning for a trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 2 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 5 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour