I'm wanting to go to SE Asia next year. I'm wondering if y'all could give some nice suggestions as to:
1) best time to go
2)what I can't miss
3)tours/travel companies that may be of some help
I'm from the US, so we have like zero vacation, so I've gotten used to cramming SOMANYTHINGS into a short itinerary.
I'd love to be able to see Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Laos, Myanmar, and a beach, don't care where, I just want a day or two to tan! I know this might not be possible on one trip, but hey why not try!
Including travel from Dallas, I couldn't be gone more than 14 days.
Thinking Bankgok > Siem reap >Laos > Myanmar >Bangkok.
NB: Please don't just say "you can't do this, you need more time etc etc" I would LOVE more time, but I have a job that actually gives a LOT of vacation for America- 3 weeks. But am open to cutting out 1 or 2 things from my itinerary.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report