I'm wanting to go to SE Asia next year. I'm wondering if y'all could give some nice suggestions as to:
1) best time to go
2)what I can't miss
3)tours/travel companies that may be of some help
I'm from the US, so we have like zero vacation, so I've gotten used to cramming SOMANYTHINGS into a short itinerary.
I'd love to be able to see Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Laos, Myanmar, and a beach, don't care where, I just want a day or two to tan! I know this might not be possible on one trip, but hey why not try!
Including travel from Dallas, I couldn't be gone more than 14 days.
Thinking Bankgok > Siem reap >Laos > Myanmar >Bangkok.
NB: Please don't just say "you can't do this, you need more time etc etc" I would LOVE more time, but I have a job that actually gives a LOT of vacation for America- 3 weeks. But am open to cutting out 1 or 2 things from my itinerary.
Thanks so much!
Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto