I'm wanting to go to SE Asia next year. I'm wondering if y'all could give some nice suggestions as to:
1) best time to go
2)what I can't miss
3)tours/travel companies that may be of some help
I'm from the US, so we have like zero vacation, so I've gotten used to cramming SOMANYTHINGS into a short itinerary.
I'd love to be able to see Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Laos, Myanmar, and a beach, don't care where, I just want a day or two to tan! I know this might not be possible on one trip, but hey why not try!
Including travel from Dallas, I couldn't be gone more than 14 days.
Thinking Bankgok > Siem reap >Laos > Myanmar >Bangkok.
NB: Please don't just say "you can't do this, you need more time etc etc" I would LOVE more time, but I have a job that actually gives a LOT of vacation for America- 3 weeks. But am open to cutting out 1 or 2 things from my itinerary.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An in December?
- 2 Part Time Work from Home Without Investment Data Entry Jobs
- 3 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 A reactions happen in individuals.itle
- 9 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 10 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 11 Monel Pipe Manufacturers in India
- 12 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 Dollar traveller cheques
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.