I'm wanting to go to SE Asia next year. I'm wondering if y'all could give some nice suggestions as to:
1) best time to go
2)what I can't miss
3)tours/travel companies that may be of some help
I'm from the US, so we have like zero vacation, so I've gotten used to cramming SOMANYTHINGS into a short itinerary.
I'd love to be able to see Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Laos, Myanmar, and a beach, don't care where, I just want a day or two to tan! I know this might not be possible on one trip, but hey why not try!
Including travel from Dallas, I couldn't be gone more than 14 days.
Thinking Bankgok > Siem reap >Laos > Myanmar >Bangkok.
NB: Please don't just say "you can't do this, you need more time etc etc" I would LOVE more time, but I have a job that actually gives a LOT of vacation for America- 3 weeks. But am open to cutting out 1 or 2 things from my itinerary.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 6 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 Capsule hotels
- 9 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 Borneo forest fires
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 17 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Bridge players Beware!!
- 20 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 21 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 22 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 23 Chengdu and Beijing
- 24 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 25 2 months in Indonesia