I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 2 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 3 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 4 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 5 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 6 Some notes about South Korea
- 7 Travelling to SEA
- 8 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 11 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 12 Made the Jump!
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 passport visa ques.
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 19 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else