I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/skin-fresh-md/
- 2 where to stay in Busan
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 First time to India
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else