I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Japan/Korea/HK
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 8 Vientiane and ??
- 9 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 20 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Mumbai short visit
- 23 which city should i start from first
- 24 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 25 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else