I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 23 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 24 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else