I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 How safe is Delhi/India
- 13 Malaria
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport