I am starting to plan for three weeks in China at the end of August. This is my second trip, btu I am travelling with a first timer. We want to see the major highlights, and also something different. Possibly HuangShan or in Yunnan, LiJiang and ShangriLa. Any ideas for about a week in each of these places? Or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jeep with a driver good english
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan
Planning a trip to China, Beijing Shanghai and somewhere else