I am planning a trip to Bhutan in the month of May, this year. I have heard that advance payment should be made before 3 month of arrival in Bhutan.
Bhutan is my favourite country. I have seen a lot of video and read a lot of things about Bhutan. We have planned a vacation in may month. Right now, i didn't contact any of the tour operator. Just wanted to make sure that whether i can plan a trip to Bhutan with less than 1 month.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 2 Borneo forest fires
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 Bridge players Beware!!
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 9 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016