I am planning a trip to Bhutan in the month of May, this year. I have heard that advance payment should be made before 3 month of arrival in Bhutan.
Bhutan is my favourite country. I have seen a lot of video and read a lot of things about Bhutan. We have planned a vacation in may month. Right now, i didn't contact any of the tour operator. Just wanted to make sure that whether i can plan a trip to Bhutan with less than 1 month.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 4 A reactions happen in individuals.itle
- 5 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 6 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 7 Monel Pipe Manufacturers in India
- 8 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 11 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 12 Passport for Indonesia
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue