I am planning a trip to Bhutan in the month of May, this year. I have heard that advance payment should be made before 3 month of arrival in Bhutan.
Bhutan is my favourite country. I have seen a lot of video and read a lot of things about Bhutan. We have planned a vacation in may month. Right now, i didn't contact any of the tour operator. Just wanted to make sure that whether i can plan a trip to Bhutan with less than 1 month.
Planning a trip to Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 4 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 5 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 6 One week in Thailand
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 9 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 10 India and Nepal 2014
- 11 Independent female traveller
- 12 Tour company practices
- 13 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 14 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 20 North Vietnam Again!
- 21 Passport Safety
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Mt Aso Eruption
- 25 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)