I have been to thailand in 2006 and spent 10 days. This year in late September would like to see Vietnam and Cambodia. I would love to see all important places and look at their culture but I am no history buff. Just to see and relaxation. Could someone guide me. I am in USA and will be travelling to India in mid September and then take off from there. I would appreciate if someone could just briefly advise where to go first after leaving Delhi . I will have 3 to 4 weeks on hand. As I plan my itinerary, then I would like to know which cities to spend nights and what is best to travel within country. I will await to get responses and plan accordingly. Average accomodations are fine.
Planning a trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 9 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 10 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 11 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 12 Japan Itinerary for May
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 16 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 17 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 18 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 19 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 South Korea 5 days
- 22 Japan -OAT tour
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu