I will go in Cambodia and Laos this summer for a 2 month trip.
I am wondering if you have ever visited a tiger conservation camp or an elephant conservation centre. If yes could you give me some advice where to go...
I have heard about this new camp in laos, near Luang Prabang at Sayaboury: http://elephantconservationcenter.com by elefantasia website. So if you have been please, I need your comment.
Also, if you know some nice places in Vientiane, with not many tourist, like some lao places... where to stay, what to see.
Have you been to Vang Vieng also, how is it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 kanpur escorts service
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Datong in Winter
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 haneda hotel
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand