I will go in Cambodia and Laos this summer for a 2 month trip.
I am wondering if you have ever visited a tiger conservation camp or an elephant conservation centre. If yes could you give me some advice where to go...
I have heard about this new camp in laos, near Luang Prabang at Sayaboury: http://elephantconservationcenter.com by elefantasia website. So if you have been please, I need your comment.
Also, if you know some nice places in Vientiane, with not many tourist, like some lao places... where to stay, what to see.
Have you been to Vang Vieng also, how is it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time getting out of the country
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 4 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 8 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 9 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 Planning my Philippines trip
- 12 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 13 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 16 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 19 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 20 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 21 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 22 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 23 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?