I will go in Cambodia and Laos this summer for a 2 month trip.
I am wondering if you have ever visited a tiger conservation camp or an elephant conservation centre. If yes could you give me some advice where to go...
I have heard about this new camp in laos, near Luang Prabang at Sayaboury: http://elephantconservationcenter.com by elefantasia website. So if you have been please, I need your comment.
Also, if you know some nice places in Vientiane, with not many tourist, like some lao places... where to stay, what to see.
Have you been to Vang Vieng also, how is it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사다리분석기프로그램 ＧＭＷ999．ＣＯＭ 온라인토토
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 Bye bye SE Asia
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Laos planning.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed