I will go in Cambodia and Laos this summer for a 2 month trip.
I am wondering if you have ever visited a tiger conservation camp or an elephant conservation centre. If yes could you give me some advice where to go...
I have heard about this new camp in laos, near Luang Prabang at Sayaboury: http://elephantconservationcenter.com by elefantasia website. So if you have been please, I need your comment.
Also, if you know some nice places in Vientiane, with not many tourist, like some lao places... where to stay, what to see.
Have you been to Vang Vieng also, how is it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bellecomplexnorway.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Luggage size China ?
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Sri Lanka in August
- 17 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 Japan/Korea/HK
- 20 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Impressions of India