i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 생방송바카라╬ UTR74.COM ╬생방송바카라
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 4 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 7 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 8 Bangkok, day tours.
- 9 Kyushu in late September
- 10 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 11 Georgia e-visa application
- 12 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 13 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 My First India Trip
- 16 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 19 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 20 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 21 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 25 SE Asia 2014 trip report