i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
planning a trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 3 Room for Rental
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 14 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 17 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 18 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 19 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan