i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 Is this crazy?
- 9 Dollar traveller cheques
- 10 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 India help with where to go
- 13 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 14 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 15 Hoi An in December?
- 16 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 17 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 18 Halong Bay cruise
- 19 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 20 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 21 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 22 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 23 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 24 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 25 In Seoul for one day