i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 12 Bangkok Taxis
- 13 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 14 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 15 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 16 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 17 A month in central Asia
- 18 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 favorite activities in krabi area
- 24 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 25 Cambodia arrival visa