i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 2 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 3 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 4 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 5 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 6 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 7 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 12 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 15 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 16 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Eating in India
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?