i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India visa for new passport
- 2 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 3 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 4 Aptitude preparation
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 Best natural wonders in Japan?