i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
planning a trip
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 7 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 8 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 9 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 10 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 17 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Anyone in Bangkok
- 22 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 23 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 24 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK