i would love some tips on how i can take my own trip to nepal and tibet without going on a tour the whole time. i would, however, like to hook up with a guide and group for some of the time once over there. i hear one has to join a group first, so then any tips on which tour goups are more authentic and not so cookie cutter-ish
thanks in advance for your generous input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Hotel Chang Mai
- 7 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 10 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Beach hotel Thailand
- 14 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon