I'm hitting the road again - this time to Indonesia and wanted to once more consult the experts here for recommendations! I'll be spending at least a week in Bali, but trying to figure out what else i should do while i'm there.
I'm not much a beach person and don't dive so I won't be spending much time at beach resorts. I'm more interested in culture, arts, temples, religion, wildlife...
some of the things i was considering were heading to Sulawesi to see the Tana Toraja (although i'll be there in february through beginning of March and not sure if they will be holding any of the death rituals then). Also interested in seeing Yogyakarta and Borobodur temples...possibly going into Borneo to see wild life there if that's even possible as it sounds like most orangutan sightings are at specific refuge centers.
wondering if any of you had any other ideas on where to see interesting culture or not-to-miss sights. I'm not really a sporty person so would like to keep any hiking to a minimum of 3 hours if there is any trekking involved.
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 procedures can guarantee
- 6 especially as the floor
- 7 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Passport
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.