Me and my husband are planning a trip to Vietnam (and maybe Cambodia) in November.
So far we've planned:
2 days in Hanoi
2 days Ninh Binh back to Hanoi train to Hue
2 days in Hue
1 day Hoi An
2 days Pan Thiet
2 days HCMC
The plan is still flexible and I'm considering staying for 3 more days going somewhere with a nice beach just to relax (considered Con Dao or Phu Quoc).
Do you have any tips? Any recommendations?
We like to travel off the beaten track, so any tips from locals (expats) are highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact GMAIL tec*h tec*h 24*7
- 2 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 6 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 7 Sim cards and adaptors
- 8 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 9 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 10 Travel within Japan
- 11 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 12 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 13 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 14 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 15 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 16 November Itinerary Check
- 17 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 18 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 19 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 20 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 21 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 24 Hotel Chang Mai
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam