Airfares have gone up duing the last 2 days on a trip from Los Angeles to Pusan, south Korea. Does anyone know if they will go down or are expected to trend upward. I have plans to go April 11-19. Any suggestions on where to stay in Pusan & what particular sites to see? I expect to take the train at least one day to Seoul. Any suggestions on what should be seen there as well.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 9 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 10 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 16 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 19 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 20 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 21 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 22 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 23 Indian Visa
- 24 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?