We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Plan for our Honeymoon - Suggestions are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 3 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 4 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 5 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 10 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 11 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 13 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 18 hokkaido outskirts
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 21 July itinerary in Japan
- 22 India and Nepal 2014
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 25 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand