We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 A great trip in India
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 11 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 12 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India