We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Plan for our Honeymoon - Suggestions are welcome
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 3 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 4 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 11 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 12 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?