We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Layover in Hong Kong
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 Blooming chart in Japan
- 6 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 7 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 Bus service in Nepal
- 13 Travel to India in May?
- 14 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 15 9 days in Bali
- 16 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 17 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 18 Advice for a newbie!
- 19 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 20 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?