We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Tour Packages
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 8 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 9 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 10 Thailand
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia