We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 증권사report 증권사보고서검색 n1inve.com
- 2 한게임 바둑이 머니 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 3 신천지릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Private tours in Northern India
- 5 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 9 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 12 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 16 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 17 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast