We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!