We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 7 Passport
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Toddler twin travel in India
- 13 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 19 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Japan Trip Delayed
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 24 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 25 Month long SE Asia trip