I saw the statement, "You will be staying in Plan B hotels during your tour" on a brochure describing trips to Asia. I know what a 3, 4 or 5 star hotel is -- but what's a Plan B hotel?
PLAN "B" HOTELS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 3 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 4 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Stop-over in Seoul
- 7 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 8 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 9 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 13 meeting at beijing airport
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions