Some pictures and brief notes of a trip my wife and I made from west to east in Bhutan and also India (Delhi and Rajasthan) can be found here: http://homepage.mac.com/wasleys/asia_09_mw/
Pictures and notes of trip to Bhutan and India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 9 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 10 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 11 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Suggestion for travel memories
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 16 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 17 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 18 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka