Planning a short trip from Singapore to Phuket sometime around 2nd or 3rd week of Dec, Looks like it will be pretty busy as I noticed from the air fares and hotels.
Kids are aged below 8 years and our interests are mostly beaches, boat rides and a bit of shopping. Not too much into nightlife as you'd imagine.
Prefer a quite beach- which is family friendly. Planning to spend about 5 days there. Wondering if anyone might be able to help with the below questions.
a) Which is the best place to stay and which beach. From what I gather, Kata beach is not too busy and wold be a good choice.
b) Can anyone reccomend a good area to stay. Not crazy about a resort since we will be spending time on the beach anyways, Prefer an apartment. Most of the places are very pricey though. My bydget is around US$150 per night
c) What are the suggested plae to include in my itinerary. SHould i make a day trip to Krabi and do PhiPhi islands? Is it a good idea to stay there overnight?
d) Lastly, is it worthwhile renting a car from airport? I am not sure of the traffic sense in phuket though. Prob better to take a taxi instead?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/imperium-garcinia/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june