My husband and I are travelling to Phuket in February 2016 and we are planning to spend 2 nights in Krabi and then take a flight back from Phuket. What is the best way to travel from Phuket to Krabi? Some of the ferry services online have mentioned that the ferry ride takes 8 hours - this seems quite strange. Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi private guide
- 2 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 5 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 6 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 November Onsen
- 9 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 10 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Mumbai short visit
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 21 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 22 Thailand Guides
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 25 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)