My husband and I are travelling to Phuket in February 2016 and we are planning to spend 2 nights in Krabi and then take a flight back from Phuket. What is the best way to travel from Phuket to Krabi? Some of the ferry services online have mentioned that the ferry ride takes 8 hours - this seems quite strange. Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Msn Mail helpline Tec*h*nical SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer