I will be going to Phuket with my brother and his wife (their first time to Asia) in early April. Unfortunately until 4/16 it's not yet low season so rates aren't what I'd like...I did come across a good deal for The Surin at around $220 USD a night. The JW Marriott is about the same price, both Phuket and Khao Lak. Any opinions? I think since it's their first time out here I'd prefer something more boutiquey than a big Marriott, but I don't know anyone who has stayed at the Surin. The beach there does look nice. Also any thoughts on the Hiltons in Phuket? My brother has status with Hilton so he prefers them.
I had wanted to try the Sarojin in Khao Lak - but for our dates its $389 a night, 2 weeks later it's $167....
Phuket - The Surin - opinions?
- 1 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 2 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 3 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 4 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 5 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 6 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 7 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 8 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 9 ypur daily news
- 10 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 11 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 12 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 13 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013