I will be going to Phuket with my brother and his wife (their first time to Asia) in early April. Unfortunately until 4/16 it's not yet low season so rates aren't what I'd like...I did come across a good deal for The Surin at around $220 USD a night. The JW Marriott is about the same price, both Phuket and Khao Lak. Any opinions? I think since it's their first time out here I'd prefer something more boutiquey than a big Marriott, but I don't know anyone who has stayed at the Surin. The beach there does look nice. Also any thoughts on the Hiltons in Phuket? My brother has status with Hilton so he prefers them.
I had wanted to try the Sarojin in Khao Lak - but for our dates its $389 a night, 2 weeks later it's $167....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vashikaran specialist Black magic by baba ji +91-7840007155
- 2 especially as the floor
- 3 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Passport
- 12 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 24 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 25 Japan Itinerary