I will be going to Phuket with my brother and his wife (their first time to Asia) in early April. Unfortunately until 4/16 it's not yet low season so rates aren't what I'd like...I did come across a good deal for The Surin at around $220 USD a night. The JW Marriott is about the same price, both Phuket and Khao Lak. Any opinions? I think since it's their first time out here I'd prefer something more boutiquey than a big Marriott, but I don't know anyone who has stayed at the Surin. The beach there does look nice. Also any thoughts on the Hiltons in Phuket? My brother has status with Hilton so he prefers them.
I had wanted to try the Sarojin in Khao Lak - but for our dates its $389 a night, 2 weeks later it's $167....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 2 thai baht allowance
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 10 In Seoul for one day
- 11 Japan & WiFi
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Travel Itenary
- 15 Halong Bay cruise
- 16 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 17 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 Passport for Indonesia
- 20 Fabric shops in India
- 21 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 22 japan itenirary help
- 23 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar