Hi Fodor's people!
I'm visiting Thailand for two weeks in December during the holidays. I have done some research, but I am getting overwhelmed.
What I am looking for is a non-mega-resort type of vacation, hopefully close to the beach, but inland is fine too (close to the beach).
Photography is my hobby, hence nice scenery is a must.
Not into busy night life, but some entertainment would be nice.
Not into luxury hotels/homes, but clean and modern or traditional would be nice.
Prefer small towns over big cities. Nature +++
Considering it's a high season, anything that you can suggest to visit in Thailand with limited budget?
Thank you all,
Phuket, Samui, Phi Phi or...? Where to go
Hi Fodor's people!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 11 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 12 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 13 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 15 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 16 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 17 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary