Hi Fodor's people!
I'm visiting Thailand for two weeks in December during the holidays. I have done some research, but I am getting overwhelmed.
What I am looking for is a non-mega-resort type of vacation, hopefully close to the beach, but inland is fine too (close to the beach).
Photography is my hobby, hence nice scenery is a must.
Not into busy night life, but some entertainment would be nice.
Not into luxury hotels/homes, but clean and modern or traditional would be nice.
Prefer small towns over big cities. Nature +++
Considering it's a high season, anything that you can suggest to visit in Thailand with limited budget?
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 2 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 8 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 9 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 10 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 22 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 25 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
Hi Fodor's people!