Hi Fodor's people!
I'm visiting Thailand for two weeks in December during the holidays. I have done some research, but I am getting overwhelmed.
What I am looking for is a non-mega-resort type of vacation, hopefully close to the beach, but inland is fine too (close to the beach).
Photography is my hobby, hence nice scenery is a must.
Not into busy night life, but some entertainment would be nice.
Not into luxury hotels/homes, but clean and modern or traditional would be nice.
Prefer small towns over big cities. Nature +++
Considering it's a high season, anything that you can suggest to visit in Thailand with limited budget?
Thank you all,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 4 Transport Companies in Mumbai, India –Logistics Junction
- 5 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 6 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 7 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 8 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 9 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 10 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
Hi Fodor's people!