My wife and I are planning to visit Thailand during our 1st wedding anniversary.
Dates are from 26th April to 3rd May (7 nights).
We are not so keen on going to Koh Samui.
More interested in Phuket, Phi Phi Don, Ko Lanta, Koh Lak.
Interested in the night life of these places as well, water sports.
Needed help in planning the trip as well as, places to stay. we are hoping to find a decent apartment in Phuket in Patong and like-wise budget hotels in other places (approx 2000 Baht per night).
Experts... please help us..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chat: Tec^h SUPP0RT THUNDERBIRD MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Thunderbird
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental