My wife and I are planning to visit Thailand during our 1st wedding anniversary.
Dates are from 26th April to 3rd May (7 nights).
We are not so keen on going to Koh Samui.
More interested in Phuket, Phi Phi Don, Ko Lanta, Koh Lak.
Interested in the night life of these places as well, water sports.
Needed help in planning the trip as well as, places to stay. we are hoping to find a decent apartment in Phuket in Patong and like-wise budget hotels in other places (approx 2000 Baht per night).
Experts... please help us..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 4 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 5 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 6 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 7 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help