My wife and I are planning to visit Thailand during our 1st wedding anniversary.
Dates are from 26th April to 3rd May (7 nights).
We are not so keen on going to Koh Samui.
More interested in Phuket, Phi Phi Don, Ko Lanta, Koh Lak.
Interested in the night life of these places as well, water sports.
Needed help in planning the trip as well as, places to stay. we are hoping to find a decent apartment in Phuket in Patong and like-wise budget hotels in other places (approx 2000 Baht per night).
Experts... please help us..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!