My wife and I are planning to visit Thailand during our 1st wedding anniversary.
Dates are from 26th April to 3rd May (7 nights).
We are not so keen on going to Koh Samui.
More interested in Phuket, Phi Phi Don, Ko Lanta, Koh Lak.
Interested in the night life of these places as well, water sports.
Needed help in planning the trip as well as, places to stay. we are hoping to find a decent apartment in Phuket in Patong and like-wise budget hotels in other places (approx 2000 Baht per night).
Experts... please help us..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week