Im planning a trip for a friend and would like some input..
They will be landing in Phuket but would like to only spend 1 days in Phuket but would love to see Krabi and Phi Phi ( how far are they ) and what is the best way to go from Phuket to Krabi or Phi Phi and how long would it take
They would also like to Snorkel and Parasail. Which place is better for snorkelling and Parasailing .
is there a place to a nice romantic dinner by the beach which he can plan ?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please