I am looking at going to Phuket with my OH for a week in November; we're in our late 20's. We are looking at staying in a beach-front or beach-view hotel (happy for a walk to the beach, as long as it's no more than 10-15 minutes), and looking at spending up to £450/$720 for the 7 nights.
I have been to Thailand before (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai) and really enjoyed the laid-back side of Samui and Chiang Mai. This is the first time my OH will have gone outside of Europe, and I'm looking for somewhere exceptional. I've had a look at a lot of booking sites - and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the choice, so looking for a little help. I'm not looking to be in a really touristy area, but want a chilled out atmosphere.
Any help would be appreciated!
Phuket - Hotel suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 2 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Japan night bus
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 Living in Singapore Questions
- 12 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 13 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 16 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...