I am looking at going to Phuket with my OH for a week in November; we're in our late 20's. We are looking at staying in a beach-front or beach-view hotel (happy for a walk to the beach, as long as it's no more than 10-15 minutes), and looking at spending up to £450/$720 for the 7 nights.
I have been to Thailand before (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai) and really enjoyed the laid-back side of Samui and Chiang Mai. This is the first time my OH will have gone outside of Europe, and I'm looking for somewhere exceptional. I've had a look at a lot of booking sites - and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the choice, so looking for a little help. I'm not looking to be in a really touristy area, but want a chilled out atmosphere.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An in December?
- 2 Part Time Work from Home Without Investment Data Entry Jobs
- 3 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 A reactions happen in individuals.itle
- 9 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 10 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 11 Monel Pipe Manufacturers in India
- 12 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 Dollar traveller cheques
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.