I am looking at going to Phuket with my OH for a week in November; we're in our late 20's. We are looking at staying in a beach-front or beach-view hotel (happy for a walk to the beach, as long as it's no more than 10-15 minutes), and looking at spending up to £450/$720 for the 7 nights.
I have been to Thailand before (Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai) and really enjoyed the laid-back side of Samui and Chiang Mai. This is the first time my OH will have gone outside of Europe, and I'm looking for somewhere exceptional. I've had a look at a lot of booking sites - and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the choice, so looking for a little help. I'm not looking to be in a really touristy area, but want a chilled out atmosphere.
Any help would be appreciated!
Phuket - Hotel suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Help please with long Indonesia trip
- 4 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 5 Bali in begging of July
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 8 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Places to visit in India in October
- 13 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 14 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 15 china
- 16 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 19 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 20 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 21 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 22 New airport in Mumbai
- 23 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 Driving in Laos