will be going to Phuket this weekend. just wondering how has the weather been?
the weather app shows it's been raining everyday! has anyone happen to go on the "john grey sea canoe" tour recently? how's it like on a rainy weather?
many thanks !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 9 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 10 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week