Last year with lots of help from this forum my husband and I went to Thailand--BKK and Phuket. We had a wonderful time and now we are off again in few weeks.
Last year I took the suggestion and we stayed at Mom-Tri. Kata Beach is wonderful but the rooms are not that great and need a refurbishment. However we want to try something new for us.
Any suggestion for resorts in Phuket besides Mom Tri Boathouse? I prefer Karon or Kata Beach or even Bang Tao looks nice. But not Patong plz.
For a few nights we are staying on Hilton honors at Hilton Phuket but want to stay in a smaller boutique hotel close to beach and quieter if possible. Thank you so much in advanced.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 클레식카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 4 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 7 Magical India
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Vientiane and ??
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 16 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Himachal Pradesh
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 23 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?