Please help. This restaurant was recommended in a previous post. Can someone provide the phone number so that I can make a reservation. Also what is the address and website if there is one. From Patong how far in taxi time is it, what's the cost (approx)and is there a website for it. Many thanks
Phuket - Lotus Restaurant on Bang Tao beach
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 2 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 3 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 4 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 5 India at the end of May
- 6 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 9 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 10 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 11 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 16 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 17 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 18 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 19 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 20 Singapore
- 21 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary