Please is any one able to recommend a phrasebook for Kyrgyzstan?
I have heard of (but not seen) Lonely Planet's Central Asia edition but understand it only gives pronunciation not the word in Cyrillic, which seems desirable.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 India E Tourist Visa
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 New Travelor
- 13 Beautiful location for painting
- 14 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 15 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto