Please is any one able to recommend a phrasebook for Kyrgyzstan?
I have heard of (but not seen) Lonely Planet's Central Asia edition but understand it only gives pronunciation not the word in Cyrillic, which seems desirable.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 2 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 3 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 4 Japanese Alps
- 5 One month in Java and Bali
- 6 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 7 Visa Application Form
- 8 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 9 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 10 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 11 Hotel in Langkawi
- 12 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 13 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 14 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 15 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 16 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 17 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 18 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 22 Langkawi
- 23 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 24 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 25 Safety of KKH