Please is any one able to recommend a phrasebook for Kyrgyzstan?
I have heard of (but not seen) Lonely Planet's Central Asia edition but understand it only gives pronunciation not the word in Cyrillic, which seems desirable.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 2 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 3 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 4 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 5 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 6 Bangkok in April?!?
- 7 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 8 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 9 My visit to Vietnam
- 10 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 11 New Member
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 14 Japn tour 10 nights
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 My visit to Cambodia
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 21 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 22 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 25 Nepal