Please is any one able to recommend a phrasebook for Kyrgyzstan?
I have heard of (but not seen) Lonely Planet's Central Asia edition but understand it only gives pronunciation not the word in Cyrillic, which seems desirable.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 2 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 Seoul Searching Questions
- 4 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 First time to SEA
- 7 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 12 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?