Please is any one able to recommend a phrasebook for Kyrgyzstan?
I have heard of (but not seen) Lonely Planet's Central Asia edition but understand it only gives pronunciation not the word in Cyrillic, which seems desirable.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 외국카지노＼ゑ【 RTQ365.CoM 】ゑ＼슈퍼카지노외국카지노
- 2 외국카지노→♥【 RTQ365.CoM 】♥←슈퍼카지노외국카지노
- 3 Floor of healthy environmental protection
- 4 Tailors in India
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 Cambodia weather
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 Month long SE Asia trip
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 18 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 24 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 25 Amakusa island help