Please have a look at my photos from my November 2006 trip to Seoul, South Korea. I spent around 4 days in Seoul and its surrounding area. Overall I really enjoyed Seoul with its mix of old and new. I particularly enjoyed Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Jongmyo and Changdeokgung. All the night markets were great as well. I hope this will also assist visitors when they have a long layover in Seoul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Japn tour 10 nights
- 4 Family Trip to Japan
- 5 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 6 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 My visit to Vietnam
- 12 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 13 Nepal
- 14 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 15 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 18 Gutted!
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 My visit to Lao
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning