Please have a look at my photos from my November 2006 trip to Seoul, South Korea. I spent around 4 days in Seoul and its surrounding area. Overall I really enjoyed Seoul with its mix of old and new. I particularly enjoyed Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Jongmyo and Changdeokgung. All the night markets were great as well. I hope this will also assist visitors when they have a long layover in Seoul.
Photos of Seoul, South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 N. India itinerary feedback
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days