Please have a look at my photos from my November 2006 trip to Seoul, South Korea. I spent around 4 days in Seoul and its surrounding area. Overall I really enjoyed Seoul with its mix of old and new. I particularly enjoyed Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Jongmyo and Changdeokgung. All the night markets were great as well. I hope this will also assist visitors when they have a long layover in Seoul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 How much Yen?
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 12 South Korea for Chuseok
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 16 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 23 Private tours in Northern India
- 24 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 25 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar