Please have a look at my photos from my November 2006 trip to Seoul, South Korea. I spent around 4 days in Seoul and its surrounding area. Overall I really enjoyed Seoul with its mix of old and new. I particularly enjoyed Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Jongmyo and Changdeokgung. All the night markets were great as well. I hope this will also assist visitors when they have a long layover in Seoul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 2 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 3 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 4 How to do this
- 5 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 6 Japan in February
- 7 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 Hotel in Delhi
- 10 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 11 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 12 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 13 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 14 Phuket
- 15 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 16 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 17 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 18 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 19 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 20 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 21 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 22 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 25 Matsumoto-Kamikochi-Takayama