Please have a look at my photos from my November 2006 trip to Seoul, South Korea. I spent around 4 days in Seoul and its surrounding area. Overall I really enjoyed Seoul with its mix of old and new. I particularly enjoyed Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Jongmyo and Changdeokgung. All the night markets were great as well. I hope this will also assist visitors when they have a long layover in Seoul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help - India take 2
- 2 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 3 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 4 is this a good travel plan?
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 currency conversion
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon