In late May, I traveled into Almaty (Kazakhstan) and then traveled overland into Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, to end in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. I would be happy to answer any questions about this particularly interesting, but less traveled, part of the world. I only encountered sizable groups of otehr tourists in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 2 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 3 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 4 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 5 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 6 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 7 New Delhi - What to see?
- 8 JAPANiCAN.com
- 9 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 10 Travel in Kyushu.
- 11 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 12 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 13 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 14 3 weeks itinerary China
- 15 Bicycle riding required?
- 16 Castle & King tour questions
- 17 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 18 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 19 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 20 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 21 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 22 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 23 Private guides in Japan
- 24 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 25 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
Photos -- Silk Road and Central Asia (the 'Stans)