In late May, I traveled into Almaty (Kazakhstan) and then traveled overland into Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, to end in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. I would be happy to answer any questions about this particularly interesting, but less traveled, part of the world. I only encountered sizable groups of otehr tourists in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 2 what news should you pay attention in a trip?
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 5 Travel in Kyushu.
- 6 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 7 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 8 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 9 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 10 3 weeks itinerary China
- 11 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 Castle & King tour questions
- 14 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 15 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 16 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 20 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 21 Private guides in Japan
- 22 New Delhi - What to see?
- 23 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 24 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 25 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
Photos -- Silk Road and Central Asia (the 'Stans)