In late May, I traveled into Almaty (Kazakhstan) and then traveled overland into Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, to end in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. I would be happy to answer any questions about this particularly interesting, but less traveled, part of the world. I only encountered sizable groups of otehr tourists in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Store Tech9logy
- 2 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 3 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 4 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 8 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 9 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 10 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 11 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 25 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
Photos -- Silk Road and Central Asia (the 'Stans)