I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 7 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 8 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 11 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 12 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 Connaught Place
- 21 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do