I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 5 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 6 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 9 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia