I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 7 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!