I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Myanmar itinerary help
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 20 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Krabi island tours
- 23 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 24 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013