I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 India Add-on
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 5 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 14 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 15 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 23 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 24 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 25 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?