I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 2 which is your nest city ?
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 15 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 16 Nepal
- 17 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 18 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 21 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 1st time Japan - solo female
- 24 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures