I'm planning a trip for my husband and myself (65) to focus on cultural experiences and mostly photography. I'm reading lots of reports and still at a loss as to how best to organize our days and how many days to take. (We are saving $ to take our granddaughter and possibly daughter, etc., on an African safari next year, so want to keep our costs low on this one.) I know for sure we want to visit Hanoi, Sapa and the Bac Ha Market, maybe Mai Chau, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Siem Riep..... Not as sure about Hue and Saigon. I am thinking I could talk my husband into 14 days (we both still work). Does that sound reasonable for time? How to allocate days the best? I will probably work through Tonkin Travel.
Photography Trip to Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 3 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 8 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 Angkor Wat guide
- 14 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 15 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 16 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok