I'm going to Sri Lanka for 3 weeks in Feb 2003. I'm a keen photographer with decent equipment. Are there any places in particular you recommend for stunning photo opportunities (portraits, landscapes, buildings, etc). Why? Any SL-specific tips in general? Cheers
Photography in Sri Lanka
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 2 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 3 Burma Accommodation Suggestions
- 4 Burmese itinerary - opinions solicited
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 7 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 21 India's Online VISA Application
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?