I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Java
- 2 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 3 Italy from an Asian base
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 12 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 My new 10 year china visa
- 15 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 16 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 17 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 18 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 19 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 20 Update on riding elephants
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 22 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 23 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Thailand 1st time - June travel