I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Phones in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 4 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 5 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Takayama ideas in April?
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 Osaka shopping
- 16 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 17 Penang
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 20 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?