I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise