I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 An island paradise?
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 10 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 23 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 24 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 25 passport visa ques.