I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 피망포커 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 3 피망머니 ▣☆접 속 : pts13.컴 ▣☆
- 4 넷마블포커 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 한게임바둑이 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 6 한게임포커 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 7 넷마블머니 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 피망머니상 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 10 "necessities" for India
- 11 EDITORS HELP....
- 12 Buying Jewelry in India
- 13 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 14 14 days in Myanmar
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Short trip to Myanmar
- 17 ATMs in Japan
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 20 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 21 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 24 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 25 Mandalay questions