I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Phones in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 2 Connaught Place
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 12 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 17 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 18 My SEA trip - photos update
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 21 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 22 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 25 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans