I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 9 India Trip Report
- 10 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 11 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 12 For Bangkok Lovers
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 17 Visiting China - must be tour
- 18 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 19 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)