I am leaving on a trip to Japan, China, Myanmar and Thailand on March 28 for one month and need to be able to call the US. Is the best idea to buy any unlocked phone and put in a new sim card each time I arrive in a country or is there some deal that beats that arrangement. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 2 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 3 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 4 Vientiane and ??
- 5 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 6 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 7 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 How to do this
- 14 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 15 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 16 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 17 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 18 Delhi costs
- 19 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Hotel in Delhi
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Yerevan. Regrets.