I'm looking for reliable calling cards both to and from Singapore/US. I'd rather pay a little more per minute for a reliable service with no hidden connection fees.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 파워볼당첨확인 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 파워볼실시간사이트 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary