I'm looking for reliable calling cards both to and from Singapore/US. I'd rather pay a little more per minute for a reliable service with no hidden connection fees.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 네이버증권╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱네이버증권
- 2 증시╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱증시
- 3 주식╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱주식
- 4 동부화재╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱동부화재
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 15 How much Yen?
- 16 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 17 South Korea for Chuseok
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 21 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 24 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 25 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4